drank Raspberry Beret by Bluebird Tea Co.

Thanks to Dexter3657 for sharing some of this with me!

This smells delicious – like I’ve just squashed a raspberry between my fingers. It steeped up nicely and I taste very little rooibos in this cup. Having said that, I kind of wish there was more raspberry in it, even though I’ve added some Truvia to it already to see if I could ramp it up just a teensy bit.

I do however love the title, and so I’ll sip it easily tonight, thinking about the time a few years back that I splurged to get one Prince ticket right next to the stage while he was in Victoria, BC, and where he sang RIGHT TO ME and pointed… ah… even the women around me squealed and asked why he picked me. Dunno what I did, other than just sing along to every single song he played, except for the radtastic medley where they jumped from song to song so fast, my head spun and my heart vibrated.

Dexter3657

As Julia Roberts said in Pretty Woman “…gotta love Prince”

OMGsrsly

Haha! I saw the title of the post in my notices and just started singing at my friend. :D

MissB

Heh. You guys crack me up!

Comments

Dexter3657

As Julia Roberts said in Pretty Woman “…gotta love Prince”

OMGsrsly

MissB

Heh. You guys crack me up!

Teaholic, with a leaning toward rooibos, green, puerh and white teas, although I’m trying some black tea again. Missing living near a tea shoppe that offers a lot of options; my only (within walking distance) choices are currently mall-bound. Still, I have a whole cupboard dedicated to tea.

Burnaby, BC, Canada