drank Rooibos Vanille by Dammann Freres

Thank you dear JustJames for sending this along to me.

A lovely rooibos, and exactly what I wanted tonight to wind down with. Lovely vanilla tea, and one that I can barely taste as being rooibos-y. Creamy, a touch tart, and thick. Delicious!

205 °F / 96 °C 8 min or more
JustJames

so glad to oblige, my dear!

Comments

JustJames

so glad to oblige, my dear!

Teaholic, with a leaning toward rooibos, green, puerh and white teas, although I’m trying some black tea again. Missing living near a tea shoppe that offers a lot of options; my only (within walking distance) choices are currently mall-bound. Still, I have a whole cupboard dedicated to tea.

Burnaby, BC, Canada