93
drank Rooibos Vanille by Dammann Freres
1426 tasting notes

Thank you dear JustJames for sending this along to me.

A lovely rooibos, and exactly what I wanted tonight to wind down with. Lovely vanilla tea, and one that I can barely taste as being rooibos-y. Creamy, a touch tart, and thick. Delicious!

Preparation
205 °F / 96 °C 8 min or more
JustJames

so glad to oblige, my dear!

Login or sign up to leave a comment.

Comments

JustJames

so glad to oblige, my dear!

Login or sign up to leave a comment.

Profile

Bio

A few years ago, the obsession with tea started. The cupboard got bigger and bigger, more swaps occurred, group buys, secret rendezvous with local teapassionistas… and that’s how you end up with 500+ different kinds of tea in your home. At one time.

Now, it’s purge time. Time to gather what’s needed and let go of the rest. Almost all of the tea was given away, sold, or otherwise shared. A few relics still remain. It’s still a challenge to avoid the chipmunk-like hoarding of The Teas, yet, the lightness of being from having so little compels me more. And so, I’m happy to share (anytime!) and will occasionally desire small amounts of tea for swaps, just to try.

As for the day-to-day stuff, I’m focused almost entirely on Love, (yes, with a capital L), Spirit/Self, transformation, and work (dating columnist and consultant).

No-can-do: lavender, overly floral (French florals, or florals that are creamy rather than, well, floral work well!), sugar, Splenda, all grains.

Love: fruity, dessert, chai, spicy, all types of tea.

Location

Vancouver, BC, Canada

Following These People

Moderator Tools

Mark as Spammer