drank Tropical Mango by Teajo Teas

My teenage daughter says, “I’m not an expert like you Mom, but this tea tastes really good.” That’s a few minutes after steeping with the water having cooled, and zero sweetener. Yep, it’s a tasty tea.

Out of the bag it smells very tropical and mango-y, with a slight hint of floral in there too. I’m okay with the floral in this case, as it’s faint and seems to only enhance instead of taking over.

Steeped, the mango is prominent, with whatever floral note falling way behind, and the black base solid in the middle. I prefer this lightly sweetened with Truvia, but that’s just because it’s more fruity.

Will I buy this again? It’s tasty. I have a credit with Teajo because of the exploding tea incident during shipping — and thank you for the credit, and for dealing with the issue so quickly! If I needed something else to round out my order? Yes, I’d order this again. I doubt I’d go out of my way though if this was the only thing I wanted.

Stephanie

This one is sooooo good iced!

MissB

Oh, that sounds like a lovely idea!

This sounds reminiscent of the Coconut Mango from Tea Forte
that I absolutely LOVE!

MissB

Hm. I don’t think there’s coconut in here… unless I missed it completely. More juicy mango than anything. I’ll put some aside for you to send off in another bag, CelebriTEA.

CelebriTEA

Hmmm….I guess I simply thought “tropical” would include coconut…lol…
I love the coconut mango… :-)

Comments

Stephanie

This one is sooooo good iced!

MissB

Oh, that sounds like a lovely idea!

This sounds reminiscent of the Coconut Mango from Tea Forte
that I absolutely LOVE!

CelebriTEA

Hmmm….I guess I simply thought “tropical” would include coconut…lol…
I love the coconut mango… :-)

Burnaby, BC, Canada