For the life of me, I’m blanking out why I bought so much of this. Somewhere, someone must have told me this was the end-all, be-all of chocolate teas.

Smells carob-like and fresh out of the bag, but more cocoa-like as it steeps. Sweetened, this is an excellent fix for my love of hot cocoa, even though it’s got zero of the creaminess that cocoa with milk does. It’s more.. thick. A teensy bit of cinnamon in the aftertaste. Mostly lightly flavored, dark cocoa nibs. It’s a strong like, but not a love. I think this would really sparkle with some orange in it, or as Sil said in another tealog, mixed with something else.

JustJames

this is backlogged for me…… i did not get any cocoa. i got lots of spices…… not right for me i don’t think, but i want to give it a final go.

MissB

I have a huge amount. Did I send some to you? The cocoa I get is only when sweetened, and only at the end of the sip – almost like a bitter cocoa, and that’s it. I want there to be more, and I have a feeling it’ll rock when mixed with Cacao Tea… which still hasn’t shipped after ordering on the 26th of November.

JustJames

you did! thank you so much!!

MissB

Funny. I just was wondering if I’d sent it, or if someone else did. :P You’re very most welcome!

Comments

JustJames

JustJames

you did! thank you so much!!

Burnaby, BC, Canada