drank Caramel-Toffee by Dammann Freres

It’s just sitting here on my desk – how can I not try it? Yes, yes, I know I need to parse some out to various Steepsterites that have asked for samples or part of this order – and I will. I’m just waiting to pick up the NINE packages of tea currently waiting for me at the border, when the snow dies down a bit and I feel safer making my way there.

So until then… ;)

This is a lovely, full-bodied tea with zero sweetener needed, although it does punch up the caramel flavoring somewhat. And it’s the caramel here that takes center stage for me: chewy, juicy, gooey caramel amidst the black base. I could easily drink this every day.

OMGsrsly

YAY PACKAGES! :D

Shmiracles

holy crap packages that is so exciting!! (also i have 100g of this coming soon too and i can’t wait!)

Dexter

IF this makes you happy, then it makes me happy. This sounds amazing…

ifjuly

so excited to read your notes!

MissB

It’s super exciting. :) I’m going to hold off on trying anything else though until I get my butt to the border.

Comments

OMGsrsly

YAY PACKAGES! :D

Shmiracles

Dexter

IF this makes you happy, then it makes me happy. This sounds amazing…

ifjuly

so excited to read your notes!

MissB