drank Egyptian Secret by Design a Tea

Many thanks to Dexter365 for this sample that I completely forgot about in my swap drawer. Time to sipdown!

This is a lovely tea, perfect decaf to help me get back to sleep after only two hours of rest. I’m getting mostly sweet almonds from this, with a little bit of dryness from the chamomile towards the middle and end.

I love this company concept, and need to spend more time on their website playing with new creations. Muahahahahaa…..!

Burnaby, BC, Canada