drank Enchanted Narnia by Bluebird Tea Co.

So, let’s be clear. I steer away from floral blends. So why did I purchase a tea that has, literally, small rosebuds in it? The billing of “turkish delight”, of course. The fact that Bluebird is run by Canadian expats in the UK also helps.

Out of the bag, this smells like chocolate roses. Steeped I got little smell out of it. Taste-wise… I’m confused. I want to like it. I want to taste turkish delight. And yet? I add some Truvia. Okay, now I get turkish delight, the kind that’s been imbued with some form of light floral flavoring. It’s still a touch rose-y for me, however I can get past that.

Fans of turkish delight dipped in a light layer of chocolate that don’t mind floral blends will like this. Or, little girls who want high tea with something really, really pretty. Seriously, the little rosebuds are ADORABLE.

Dinosara

Ooh, I need to try this one! It sounds perfect for me.

Tuscanteal

I just love the name… takes me back to being a kid

MissB

Great name and really fun idea for a tea. Dinosaura, I will gladly send you the rest of what I have, although that may only be a few cups’ worth.

Dinosara

I may have to take you up on that! Maybe we can do a swap post-holidays. :)

MissB

Sounds like a great idea to me. :)

Comments

Dinosara

Ooh, I need to try this one! It sounds perfect for me.

Tuscanteal

I just love the name… takes me back to being a kid

Dinosara

I may have to take you up on that! Maybe we can do a swap post-holidays. :)

MissB

Sounds like a great idea to me. :)

Love: fruity, dessert, chai, spicy, all types of tea.

Vancouver, BC, Canada