No idea why I brewed this, but I guess it’s what hit me in the head from cupboard #1 of tea. It’s okay, however yet again I oversteeped it, and so all I’m really getting is lemongrass.. which is okay since I like both of these things, just wish I’d picked differently.

Boiling 8 min or more

I own an obscene amount of tea, and am always happy to share. Just got back from a six month exploration of Western Europe, so I’ve got some pretty lovely tea that we just can’t easily find this side of the pond. Woot!

In addition to loving tea, I’m a dating columnist, nerd, and avid knitter. I read way too much, type even more, and spend my ‘free’ time exploring, playing board games, reading, hiking, hanging with friends.

Allergies: Strawberries and all grains. I’m having a mild allergic reaction to both lavender and some roses in tea, although for some reason the French seem to have figured out how to do this without making me ill. I also avoid sugar and Splenda where possible.

Burnaby, BC, Canada