Why do all Della Terra teas taste and smell the same to me? Maple syrup -flavored pancake syrup. I’m going to avoid rating this.

OMGsrsly

Maybe they use a similar base flavour in everything that just takes over for you. :(

MissB

Has to be! I mean, all of their blacks have tasted and smelled identical to me. I feel like I’m wasting tea.

OMGsrsly

I have a green – double berry burst I think – if you’d like to try. I haven’t even opened the bag, as I have so many greens open still. :) And I have lemon pepper melange I think as well.

MissB

As long as there’s zero strawberry in it, I’d love to try them.

Ooh. I’ll check.

OMGsrsly

Blueberries and raspberries. :)

MissB

Oh, yay! Thanks for checking.

Comments

OMGsrsly

MissB

As long as there’s zero strawberry in it, I’d love to try them.

Ooh. I’ll check.

OMGsrsly

Blueberries and raspberries. :)

MissB

Oh, yay! Thanks for checking.

Love: fruity, dessert, chai, spicy, all types of tea.

London, England