This smells horrible. Something bitter and tart and… yuck. Steeped I got little smell out of it, and drinking it is okay. Just okay. Almond, yes. That’s about it. I needed to sweeten this to drink it, and it’s better now. More almond cookie kinda sorta, and I’m okay with that. Won’t re-order.

I own an obscene amount of tea, and am always happy to share. Just got back from a six month exploration of Western Europe, so I’ve got some pretty lovely tea that we just can’t easily find this side of the pond. Woot!

In addition to loving tea, I’m a dating columnist, nerd, and avid knitter. I read way too much, type even more, and spend my ‘free’ time exploring, playing board games, reading, hiking, hanging with friends.

Allergies: Strawberries and all grains. I’m having a mild allergic reaction to both lavender and some roses in tea, although for some reason the French seem to have figured out how to do this without making me ill. I also avoid sugar and Splenda where possible.

Burnaby, BC, Canada