drank Lemon Chiffon by Della Terra Teas

My first Della Terra tea that I LOVE. Love, love, love!

From the first sip, even when it’s too hot, all I get is a bit of a tickle from the rooibos (boo) and then sweet, creamy, meringue-like lemon. The lemon is smoother than the lemon meringues I’ve made, but I’m 100% cool with that. There’s even a bit of flakiness in here somewhere. Buttery? Incredible.

I’m going to have to try this and Lemon Meringue by Tealish side-by-side and do a taste-off. Regardless, this is amazing.

Stephanie

One of the only rooibos teas I can stand heh

Amariel

Same here…I think it is because of the honeybush I can tolerate it more.

Comments

Stephanie

One of the only rooibos teas I can stand heh

Amariel

Same here…I think it is because of the honeybush I can tolerate it more.

Teaholic, with a leaning toward rooibos, green, puerh and white teas, although I’m trying some black tea again. Missing living near a tea shoppe that offers a lot of options; my only (within walking distance) choices are currently mall-bound. Still, I have a whole cupboard dedicated to tea.

Burnaby, BC, Canada