drank Lemon Chiffon by Della Terra Teas

My first Della Terra tea that I LOVE. Love, love, love!

From the first sip, even when it’s too hot, all I get is a bit of a tickle from the rooibos (boo) and then sweet, creamy, meringue-like lemon. The lemon is smoother than the lemon meringues I’ve made, but I’m 100% cool with that. There’s even a bit of flakiness in here somewhere. Buttery? Incredible.

I’m going to have to try this and Lemon Meringue by Tealish side-by-side and do a taste-off. Regardless, this is amazing.

Stephanie

One of the only rooibos teas I can stand heh

Plunkybug

Same here…I think it is because of the honeybush I can tolerate it more.

Comments

Stephanie

One of the only rooibos teas I can stand heh

Plunkybug

Same here…I think it is because of the honeybush I can tolerate it more.

I own an obscene amount of tea, and am always happy to share. Just got back from a six month exploration of Western Europe, so I’ve got some pretty lovely tea that we just can’t easily find this side of the pond. Woot!

In addition to loving tea, I’m a dating columnist, nerd, and avid knitter. I read way too much, type even more, and spend my ‘free’ time exploring, playing board games, reading, hiking, hanging with friends.

Allergies: Strawberries and all grains. I’m having a mild allergic reaction to both lavender and some roses in tea, although for some reason the French seem to have figured out how to do this without making me ill. I also avoid sugar and Splenda where possible.

Burnaby, BC, Canada