drank Bavarian Cream Matcha by Red Leaf Tea

Hm. Cream inside a donut? Okay, I’ll try that.

Size: Small (30g)
Quality: Basic
Type: Regular
Flavor: Delicate
Made with 8oz cold coconut milk, 1 tsp of Truvia and mixed with a chasen.

It’s been a while since I’ve had a donut of any kind, much less one with cream in it. Still, I like pudding/cream and I used to eat eclairs with bavarian cream in them like they were something I needed to survive.

Out of the bag it smells light and creamy, and it tastes pretty much the same. There’s a hint of lemon, but it’s mostly cream and butter. While I like it, it definitely requires more stronger flavoring. This would be fun to mix with maraschino cherry and belgium chocolate to see if I could make my own version of a black forest cake.