Almost instantly I feel sick. Why am I feeling ill? I have this tea, and I’m about to be ill.

Crap. That’s because it has oolong in it. I keep on forgetting my odd reaction to oolong (several have told me it’s my stomach telling me it needs to ‘get used’ to oolong), and I keep on hoping I’ll feel or find differently. Then, I drink it unawares, and I get sick.

I want to love this. I love everything Whispering Pines. Alas…

Would anyone like the rest of this in swap? Most of the bag is left.

Whispering Pines Tea Company

Aww, sad! Is it just roasted oolong or green oolong too?

MissB

I had a silver tipped oolong that had me reacting the same way, which is weird because I used to drink that exact same tea years ago and loved it. Often. I’ll try and see if it’s roasted oolong or greens as well when I’m feeling a bit better. Thank you for the suggestion!

Plunkybug

I’d be interested in trying some.

Comments

Whispering Pines Tea Company

Aww, sad! Is it just roasted oolong or green oolong too?

MissB

Plunkybug

I’d be interested in trying some.

Love: fruity, dessert, chai, spicy, all types of tea.

London, England