This smells identically to a creme brulee sitting next to a fragrant chai. Stunning, and surprising.

There’s something even more surprising in here, something I can’t quite find. Nutmeg, perhaps? Something spiced, deep, full bodied. I only had one sip before I made it into a chai (Truvia, coconut milk), and didn’t taste any of that. Once as a chai though? Holy moly. This spice, whatever it is, is unique and wonderful. There’s a hint of sweetness to it that comes at the very end and after the sip, sort of like egg custard tha’s been sweetened or even burnt slightly – in a good way. There’s something smoky in there too, with zero heat, yet spice.

Truly delicious blend. Dexter3657, I’ve already put some in the box headed your way next week.

VariaTEA

I think I was going to get this and then decided against it. Now I am rethinking that decision.

Dexter

Thanks MissB but I got some in my last Herbal Infusion order. Great minds think alike. :)) Save it or share it with someone who doesn’t have any….
Box next week is exciting

yyz

I got some too. Lately, I’ve been braking my don’t buy Chain rule.

yyz

I meant Chai. I seem to be missing it when the text editor auto-completes lately;).

MissB

Heh. Sounds good, Dexter! I thought you might have grabbed some. VariaTEA, I’ll put that sample in your ongoing bag to send out to you, then.

VariaTEA

Oh MissB, ever so generous. You have sent me so much already, you really do not need to send me anymore.

BrewTEAlly Sweet

She is awfully generous! ;)

MissB

Ha! I just like sharing is all. It all comes full circle eventually.

BrewTEAlly Sweet

Well it oh so generous:) it’s people like you who make steepster such an amazing community, generosity and kind hearts:)

OMGsrsly

I am so excited! I ordered a sample too. :)

Plunkybug

Wow, sounds amazing!

Comments

VariaTEA

Dexter

Box next week is exciting

yyz

I got some too. Lately, I’ve been braking my don’t buy Chain rule.

BrewTEAlly Sweet

She is awfully generous! ;)

MissB

Ha! I just like sharing is all. It all comes full circle eventually.

OMGsrsly

I am so excited! I ordered a sample too. :)

Plunkybug

Wow, sounds amazing!

Love: fruity, dessert, chai, spicy, all types of tea.

Vancouver, BC, Canada