I must have sent a sample of this to someone, because it’s opened in my sample box. I forget who, but will look to see if anyone has reviewed this, after I review it myself. ;)

I’m in a good mood today. Lots of sleep (even though I’m still fighting a cold), and my kids are signing me a song from The Sound of Music. My almost 6-year-old just belted out, “… when I’m feeling bad, I simply remember my favorite things, and then I don’t feel, so… bad….” And now he’s changing the words. “When the dog bites, when the pillow falls, when I’m feeling poopy…” Yep, it’s that kind of day at my house.

Onto the tea. This is a straightforward black that delivers what it sells. It’s got spice (clove is what I smell and taste), and then some orange, with a touch of creaminess. It’s better with Truvia. Simple, straightforward, yummy.

TheTeaFairy

Awww! «…when I’m feeling poopy…». This will be added to my vocabulary :-)

gmathis

There is no one cuter on the planet than a 6-year-old…especially when he’s yours :)

MissB

Heh. It’s a favorite word of his… and it’s hard for me not to laugh. He’s even cuter because he’s missing both top and bottom teeth on only the right side of his mouth, so his I-did-something-I-don’t-want-you-to-know-about-just-don’t-look-over-my-shoulder smile is even more hilarious.

He’s 6 on Christmas Eve. Makes for a fun holiday!

Comments

TheTeaFairy

Awww! «…when I’m feeling poopy…». This will be added to my vocabulary :-)

gmathis

MissB

He’s 6 on Christmas Eve. Makes for a fun holiday!

Love: fruity, dessert, chai, spicy, all types of tea.

London, England