Had this earlier while out with the kids, because it was the only tea on their roster that appealed to me. I doubt I got the full effect, as it came to me already immersed in boiling water; I took out the teabag immediately. I wish I’d let it steep a bit longer because the flavor was weak, however the water was just too hot, and I was too impatient. I wanted tea!

The tropical fruits (mostly mango from what I could tell) mingle nicely with the green. It’s okay, however I wouldn’t seek it out in the future.

Boiling

Teaholic, with a leaning toward rooibos, green, puerh and white teas, although I’m trying some black tea again. Missing living near a tea shoppe that offers a lot of options; my only (within walking distance) choices are currently mall-bound. Still, I have a whole cupboard dedicated to tea.

Burnaby, BC, Canada