Did I review this one already? I know I shared quite a bit with others, because this is a sipdown already. Ah well, it wasn’t that memorable.

I get zero red cake, zero cake, zero anything really. Oversteeped, overleafed, both in an attempt to really get the yum out of this – and actually saw a few chocolate bits in there. Yay? Well, I guess yay if I could taste them. This just tastes like flavored water.

Teaholic, with a leaning toward rooibos, green, puerh and white teas, although I’m trying some black tea again. Missing living near a tea shoppe that offers a lot of options; my only (within walking distance) choices are currently mall-bound. Still, I have a whole cupboard dedicated to tea.

Burnaby, BC, Canada