Did I review this one already? I know I shared quite a bit with others, because this is a sipdown already. Ah well, it wasn’t that memorable.

I get zero red cake, zero cake, zero anything really. Oversteeped, overleafed, both in an attempt to really get the yum out of this – and actually saw a few chocolate bits in there. Yay? Well, I guess yay if I could taste them. This just tastes like flavored water.

I own an obscene amount of tea, and am always happy to share. Just got back from a six month exploration of Western Europe, so I’ve got some pretty lovely tea that we just can’t easily find this side of the pond. Woot!

In addition to loving tea, I’m a dating columnist, nerd, and avid knitter. I read way too much, type even more, and spend my ‘free’ time exploring, playing board games, reading, hiking, hanging with friends.

Allergies: Strawberries and all grains. I’m having a mild allergic reaction to both lavender and some roses in tea, although for some reason the French seem to have figured out how to do this without making me ill. I also avoid sugar and Splenda where possible.

Burnaby, BC, Canada