36

Did I review this one already? I know I shared quite a bit with others, because this is a sipdown already. Ah well, it wasn’t that memorable.

I get zero red cake, zero cake, zero anything really. Oversteeped, overleafed, both in an attempt to really get the yum out of this – and actually saw a few chocolate bits in there. Yay? Well, I guess yay if I could taste them. This just tastes like flavored water.

Preparation
Boiling 7 min, 0 sec

Login or sign up to leave a comment.

Login or sign up to leave a comment.

Profile

Bio

Teaholic! Currently loving flavored blacks, greens, whites, green rooibos blends, straight blacks and greens, and have a long-standing adoration for herbals/medicinals. Dessert teas top my list along with anything cocoa-y.

I own an obscene amount of tea, and am always happy to share. Having said that, I’m traveling indefinitely (currently in Ireland) so my stash will sit and wait for me, as I send back tea to explore more when I get home again.

In addition to loving tea, I’m a dating columnist, single mom, nerd, and avid knitter. I read way too much, type even more, and spend my ‘free’ time either running, swinging kettlebells, or hanging with friends.

Allergies: Strawberries and all grains. I’m having a mild allergic reaction to both lavender and some roses in tea, and thus I’m avoiding these for now as well. I also avoid sugar and Splenda where possible.

Location

Burnaby, BC, Canada

Following These People

Moderator Tools

Mark as Spammer