drank Cacao Tea by Herbal Infusions

Had this last night, and it was a lovely treat. Think hot cocoa minus the milk, yet still creamy and delicious! I will definitely be drinking this often.

Courtney

So delicious!

Dexter

I got my herbal Infusions order in the mail today. I too will be drinking Cacao soon and often. :))

MissB

Yay! Have you had the chance to try it yet, Dexter?

Dexter

Yeah, Courtney had sent me a sample – LOVED IT – so I picked up some with my Cyber Monday order. It’s going to be one of my “must have” teas….

Comments

Courtney

So delicious!

MissB

Yay! Have you had the chance to try it yet, Dexter?

Dexter

I own an obscene amount of tea, and am always happy to share. Just got back from a six month exploration of Western Europe, so I’ve got some pretty lovely tea that we just can’t easily find this side of the pond. Woot!

In addition to loving tea, I’m a dating columnist, nerd, and avid knitter. I read way too much, type even more, and spend my ‘free’ time exploring, playing board games, reading, hiking, hanging with friends.

Allergies: Strawberries and all grains. I’m having a mild allergic reaction to both lavender and some roses in tea, although for some reason the French seem to have figured out how to do this without making me ill. I also avoid sugar and Splenda where possible.

Burnaby, BC, Canada