drank Cacao Tea by Herbal Infusions

Had this last night, and it was a lovely treat. Think hot cocoa minus the milk, yet still creamy and delicious! I will definitely be drinking this often.

Courtney

So delicious!

Dexter

I got my herbal Infusions order in the mail today. I too will be drinking Cacao soon and often. :))

MissB

Yay! Have you had the chance to try it yet, Dexter?

Dexter

Yeah, Courtney had sent me a sample – LOVED IT – so I picked up some with my Cyber Monday order. It’s going to be one of my “must have” teas….

Comments

Courtney

So delicious!

MissB

Yay! Have you had the chance to try it yet, Dexter?

Dexter

Love: fruity, dessert, chai, spicy, all types of tea.

London, England