drank Retro Ted by Bluebird Tea Co.

Forgotten that I’d rated this already when I grabbed it tonight for a swap with someone else. Decided to have one of the last cups of it, and then to put the rest in the swap box for someone else to try. Have I mentioned how much I love swaps (and how many I have here right now, waiting for me to send them off? A huge bag full, that’s how much).

Anyway. To the tea! Like last time, this smells infinitely better than it tastes. Even just sitting here at my desk I get a wonderfully fragrant, decadent coconut wafting over to my nose, with some subtle fruits in the background. Drinking it however just isn’t the same. I want more flavor dear Retro Ted, and less tartness.

Love: fruity, dessert, chai, spicy, all types of tea.

Vancouver, BC, Canada