drank Retro Ted by Bluebird Tea Co.

Forgotten that I’d rated this already when I grabbed it tonight for a swap with someone else. Decided to have one of the last cups of it, and then to put the rest in the swap box for someone else to try. Have I mentioned how much I love swaps (and how many I have here right now, waiting for me to send them off? A huge bag full, that’s how much).

Anyway. To the tea! Like last time, this smells infinitely better than it tastes. Even just sitting here at my desk I get a wonderfully fragrant, decadent coconut wafting over to my nose, with some subtle fruits in the background. Drinking it however just isn’t the same. I want more flavor dear Retro Ted, and less tartness.

I own an obscene amount of tea, and am always happy to share. Just got back from a six month exploration of Western Europe, so I’ve got some pretty lovely tea that we just can’t easily find this side of the pond. Woot!

In addition to loving tea, I’m a dating columnist, nerd, and avid knitter. I read way too much, type even more, and spend my ‘free’ time exploring, playing board games, reading, hiking, hanging with friends.

Allergies: Strawberries and all grains. I’m having a mild allergic reaction to both lavender and some roses in tea, although for some reason the French seem to have figured out how to do this without making me ill. I also avoid sugar and Splenda where possible.

Burnaby, BC, Canada