drank Ginger Snap by Della Terra Teas

When something has the word ginger in it, I want to taste the ginger. Unfortunately, I’m struggling to find the ginger in this, or anything really. Sweetened I got more pineapple and mango than anything, and zero cake or cookie. Still moderately tasty, just should be called something else (in my opinion).

Whispering Pines Tea Company

These ingredients are very strange for a Ginger Snap tea…haha

Comments

Whispering Pines Tea Company

These ingredients are very strange for a Ginger Snap tea…haha