drank Ginger Snap by Della Terra Teas

When something has the word ginger in it, I want to taste the ginger. Unfortunately, I’m struggling to find the ginger in this, or anything really. Sweetened I got more pineapple and mango than anything, and zero cake or cookie. Still moderately tasty, just should be called something else (in my opinion).

Whispering Pines Tea Company

These ingredients are very strange for a Ginger Snap tea…haha

Comments

Whispering Pines Tea Company

These ingredients are very strange for a Ginger Snap tea…haha

I own an obscene amount of tea, and am always happy to share. Just got back from a six month exploration of Western Europe, so I’ve got some pretty lovely tea that we just can’t easily find this side of the pond. Woot!

In addition to loving tea, I’m a dating columnist, nerd, and avid knitter. I read way too much, type even more, and spend my ‘free’ time exploring, playing board games, reading, hiking, hanging with friends.

Allergies: Strawberries and all grains. I’m having a mild allergic reaction to both lavender and some roses in tea, although for some reason the French seem to have figured out how to do this without making me ill. I also avoid sugar and Splenda where possible.

Burnaby, BC, Canada