drank Ginger Snap by Della Terra Teas

When something has the word ginger in it, I want to taste the ginger. Unfortunately, I’m struggling to find the ginger in this, or anything really. Sweetened I got more pineapple and mango than anything, and zero cake or cookie. Still moderately tasty, just should be called something else (in my opinion).

Whispering Pines Tea Company

These ingredients are very strange for a Ginger Snap tea…haha

Comments

Whispering Pines Tea Company

These ingredients are very strange for a Ginger Snap tea…haha

Teaholic, with a leaning toward rooibos, green, puerh and white teas, although I’m trying some black tea again. Missing living near a tea shoppe that offers a lot of options; my only (within walking distance) choices are currently mall-bound. Still, I have a whole cupboard dedicated to tea.

Burnaby, BC, Canada