I suspect this comes from somewhere else and gets repackaged, although I have no idea where; this is where I purchased it from however.

A pretty straightforward vanilla rooibos, with a hint of something caramel in there after a few sips. I wanted more hit-me-in-the-face flavor, and it’s just okay.

205 °F / 96 °C 8 min or more
Tea Sipper

It looks like a tea than zentealife carries.

OMGsrsly

Everywhere carries something similar. Pearl Drops also has one, but it tends to be quite caramelly/boozy.

Comments

Tea Sipper

It looks like a tea than zentealife carries.

OMGsrsly