I suspect this comes from somewhere else and gets repackaged, although I have no idea where; this is where I purchased it from however.

A pretty straightforward vanilla rooibos, with a hint of something caramel in there after a few sips. I wanted more hit-me-in-the-face flavor, and it’s just okay.

205 °F / 96 °C 8 min or more
tea-sipper

It looks like a tea than zentealife carries.

OMGsrsly

Everywhere carries something similar. Pearl Drops also has one, but it tends to be quite caramelly/boozy.

Comments

tea-sipper

It looks like a tea than zentealife carries.

OMGsrsly

I own an obscene amount of tea, and am always happy to share. Just got back from a six month exploration of Western Europe, so I’ve got some pretty lovely tea that we just can’t easily find this side of the pond. Woot!

In addition to loving tea, I’m a dating columnist, nerd, and avid knitter. I read way too much, type even more, and spend my ‘free’ time exploring, playing board games, reading, hiking, hanging with friends.

Allergies: Strawberries and all grains. I’m having a mild allergic reaction to both lavender and some roses in tea, although for some reason the French seem to have figured out how to do this without making me ill. I also avoid sugar and Splenda where possible.

Burnaby, BC, Canada