I steeped this for only 3 minutes, yet I think it’s too much. It definitely tastes like cookies – the kind you’d get at McDonalds, the cheapo chocolate chip ones that I haven’t had since I was a little kid anyway, so maybe I’m out to left field. However, it tastes like burnt, cheapo chocolate chip cookies. It’s bitter. It’s astringent. If it weren’t for those two things, I’d wholeheartedly recommend this tea to any gluten or grain -free person who misses their “real” cookie fix, because this is pretty darn close.

Will try steeping this again for only two minutes next time and see what happens.

Love: fruity, dessert, chai, spicy, all types of tea.

Vancouver, BC, Canada