Meh. Had this again, thinking I had yet to drink it. Shared a lot with various folks for the holidays as well as in swaps, and kinda wish I hadn’t. I really thought I’d checked this one first, and made sure it had a high rating from fellow Steepsterites… nope. Why did I order a huge bag of it, then?

Anyway. I’m just getting dark, bitter cocoa here. I’m sure it’s okay if sweetened, however I just had time to brew it before diving into gift wrapping.

Starfevre

Do you drink tea sweetened?

OMGsrsly

Hmm. Gift wrapping. There’s a concept! :)

MissB

I do drink tea sweetened, I was just too impatient to go and grab some Truvia. I had the same issue last time though with this tea, just too bitter. Normally I like bitter cocoa/cacao nibs, this was… bitter in a different way. Like tea that’s been steeped too long bitter.

JustJames

this one did not work for me…. not sure why. =0(

MissB

I’ll try again, and again… I have so much of it. It’s low on the priority list.

Comments

Starfevre

Do you drink tea sweetened?

OMGsrsly

Hmm. Gift wrapping. There’s a concept! :)

JustJames

this one did not work for me…. not sure why. =0(

MissB

I’ll try again, and again… I have so much of it. It’s low on the priority list.

Burnaby, BC, Canada