drank Random Steepings by Various Artists

I was carded tonight! Holy moly. Let’s just say I gladly produced my ID, and told the gal I was easily old enough to be her Mom. She corrected me after seeing my birth date, saying I just looked really young. Still hilarious.

What was I carded for? Tea. Well, a Peppermint Toddy, to be exact. First time I’ve had one, and it was delicious. Peppermint tea, Kahlua and Baileys, served hot in a mason jar with a cute paper napkin tied around the rim like a bandanna to keep my fingers from scorching. So much fun!

Roswell Strange

Oh, that sounds really good! I bet that’s tea that even Tre could get into :P

Hee! You definitely read young enough to get carded. :D

MissB

I’m going to try and find a recipe to make my own. Really yummy!

OMGsrsly, you flatterer you! :)

Kaylee

Well I know what I’m making after dinner tonight. That sounds delicious!

OMGsrsly

I rarely, if ever, buy alcohol, so I never get carded. :) My mom was once in San Fran. I was offered a beer at 13. :D

Dustin

I love hot alcoholic drinks! I’m going to have to try that one. Right now I’m on a hot buttered rum kick!

MissB

I’m definitely returning to this place to try more hot boozy drinks (hopefully also with some form of tea in them).

Here’s the recipe I used and it came out pretty tasty:
1 teabag Celestial Seasonings Peppermint/5 oz boiling water
steep for 10 minutes
add 1 oz Kahlua
add 1 oz Bailey’s Original
stir
microwave 20 secs on high

Comments

Roswell Strange

Oh, that sounds really good! I bet that’s tea that even Tre could get into :P

Hee! You definitely read young enough to get carded. :D

MissB

I’m going to try and find a recipe to make my own. Really yummy!

OMGsrsly, you flatterer you! :)

Kaylee

Well I know what I’m making after dinner tonight. That sounds delicious!

Dustin