drank Cold Attack! by Della Terra Teas

Fighting something decidedly nasty. Grapefruit seed oil is defintely helping, as is candied ginger and mint ice cream. Hoping this tea, mixed with a bagged dandelion tea, will help flush out some of the yuck.

I’m sure I overleafed this, as I’m using a brand new mug my daughter got me for Christmas – one of the Tea Forte ceramic tumblers with a metal strainer that fits snugly, covered with dogwood blossoms. I’ve yet to measure how much liquid it fits, so I guessed two cups. Yea, definitely wrong. Why? Because this is painfully strong. Medicinal, dark, thick, syrupy.

Let’s just hope it works. :)

OMGsrsly

They are 12 oz. :) Hope you feel better soon!

Tuscanteal

I’m in the same boat as you right now! Get better!

MissB

Definitely feeling like I’ve almost beat it. :)

Comments

OMGsrsly

They are 12 oz. :) Hope you feel better soon!

Tuscanteal

I’m in the same boat as you right now! Get better!

MissB

Definitely feeling like I’ve almost beat it. :)

Burnaby, BC, Canada