drank Cold 911 (organic) by DAVIDsTEA

Serious cold tea, and wish I’d grabbed some more when I went with the young’un I’ve started dating. He’s now a loose leaf convert, and I’m his tea pusher. :P

Tastes like liquid Vicks, but much sweeter and pleasant. Seriously overleafed it, as I bought the gent one of DAVID’s perfect spoons just to realize they’re 1 tb, and the measurement was supposed to be 1 tsp.

JustJames

dating are you…. loverly!

MissB

He says we’re dating. I say.. we’re still determining romantic compatibility. He reminded me that’s my definition of dating at work, and thus… I guess we’re dating. :P

Dexter

Awwwwwwww, that’s so sweet. :))

OMGsrsly

Hee! That’s awesome! I totally missed this last night.

gmathis

I’m glad I’m an old married woman. I’d hate to have to break a new one in ;) Is this one effective for the blechs?

MissB

Breaking a new one in already officially over. Sigh. Anyway…

I really liked it for clearing up my nasal and chest passages. I’ll definitely order more for that purpose, knowing I’ll need to overleaf it considerably to get the taste and feel I want.

JustJames

well, at least you educated him a bit about tea… obviously he’s not abundantly in the know about people or women specifically, but he knows a smidgen about tea all because of you.

Agreed!

Comments

JustJames

dating are you…. loverly!

Dexter

Awwwwwwww, that’s so sweet. :))

OMGsrsly

Hee! That’s awesome! I totally missed this last night.

gmathis

MissB

Breaking a new one in already officially over. Sigh. Anyway…

Agreed!