drank TARDIS by Custom-Adagio Teas

Really unusual tea. Definitely smells like an Earl Grey, with chai notes? Something licorice-like as well, although that may just be from the mix not the actual ingredients. Also confusing is the name: I ordered this along with the TARDIS (Blend) which is the much more well known and beloved tea with (I think?) similar ingredients.

With some Truvia, I quite like this confuzzling blend of green and black tea, earl grey and chai, caramel and berry, creamy and sweet.

JennyFur

The confusion there sounds about accurate to what would happen if on of us tried to repair the TARDIS so it doesnt seem off base. There are a few TARDIS teas and if this is the one I habve I can honestly say I really love it.

Comments

JennyFur

Teaholic, with a leaning toward rooibos, green, puerh and white teas, although I’m trying some black tea again. Missing living near a tea shoppe that offers a lot of options; my only (within walking distance) choices are currently mall-bound. Still, I have a whole cupboard dedicated to tea.

Burnaby, BC, Canada