Really unusual tea. Definitely smells like an Earl Grey, with chai notes? Something licorice-like as well, although that may just be from the mix not the actual ingredients. Also confusing is the name: I ordered this along with the TARDIS (Blend) which is the much more well known and beloved tea with (I think?) similar ingredients.

With some Truvia, I quite like this confuzzling blend of green and black tea, earl grey and chai, caramel and berry, creamy and sweet.

JennyFur

The confusion there sounds about accurate to what would happen if on of us tried to repair the TARDIS so it doesnt seem off base. There are a few TARDIS teas and if this is the one I habve I can honestly say I really love it.

Comments

JennyFur

I own an obscene amount of tea, and am always happy to share. Just got back from a six month exploration of Western Europe, so I’ve got some pretty lovely tea that we just can’t easily find this side of the pond. Woot!

In addition to loving tea, I’m a dating columnist, nerd, and avid knitter. I read way too much, type even more, and spend my ‘free’ time exploring, playing board games, reading, hiking, hanging with friends.

Allergies: Strawberries and all grains. I’m having a mild allergic reaction to both lavender and some roses in tea, although for some reason the French seem to have figured out how to do this without making me ill. I also avoid sugar and Splenda where possible.

Burnaby, BC, Canada