drank Nutmeg Cream by Butiki Teas

I’m confused by this one. My first Amoda box, specifically to enjoy these three specially made teas by Butiki. This one was first I grabbed this morning (3pm morning for me!) and it smells divine.

Steeped, it’s a bit strange. The mouthfeel is like granular nutmeg. It tastes lovely – like a creamy, nutmeg-heavy eggnog, and the black base is very apparent. It’s obviously well made and carefully crafted, there’s just something in it that’s making my stomach rebel. Perhaps I need to eat something substantial.

Fjellrev

Can’t win ’em all!

Comments

Fjellrev

Can’t win ’em all!