Er. Okay. So sometimes, from different windows, I can actually navigate Steepster. A second later, I can’t log in, much less log a tea.

From Day Two of the 12 Days of Christmas swap here on Steepster. Thank you TeaTiff! http://tinypic.com/r/f36deh/5

This tastes earthy again, and if I wasn’t 100% positive I was using a new cup, a fresh pot of hot water, and a teabag, I’d think this was the pu-erh that OMGsrsly gave me and that I steeped up the other day. Earthy, mildly sweet, thick, a touch of orange. I have a tiny bit left, and wonder how the tea will change when I actually steep this for the recommended time instead of the 14 minutes I left it for.

200 °F / 93 °C 8 min or more