97

I’m at a loss as to whether or not this is the Peppermint Bark or Yu Lu Wu Chai from Verdant. I left one of them out yesterday to re-steep, and this is that cup. Still yummy, still can’t tell which is which.

Preparation
Boiling 5 min, 0 sec
Bonnie

Yu Lu Yan chai is peppery and stronger than the peppermint by far in my opinion. I like it best.

MissB

Ah! Okay. Then this is probably the chai. Thank you!

Login or sign up to leave a comment.

Comments

Bonnie

Yu Lu Yan chai is peppery and stronger than the peppermint by far in my opinion. I like it best.

MissB

Ah! Okay. Then this is probably the chai. Thank you!

Login or sign up to leave a comment.

Profile

Bio

Teaholic! Currently loving flavored blacks, greens, whites, green rooibos blends, straight blacks and greens, and have a long-standing adoration for herbals/medicinals. Dessert teas top my list along with anything cocoa-y.

I own an obscene amount of tea, and am always happy to share. Having said that, I’m traveling indefinitely (currently in Ireland) so my stash will sit and wait for me, as I send back tea to explore more when I get home again.

In addition to loving tea, I’m a dating columnist, single mom, nerd, and avid knitter. I read way too much, type even more, and spend my ‘free’ time either running, swinging kettlebells, or hanging with friends.

Allergies: Strawberries and all grains. I’m having a mild allergic reaction to both lavender and some roses in tea, and thus I’m avoiding these for now as well. I also avoid sugar and Splenda where possible.

Location

Burnaby, BC, Canada

Following These People

Moderator Tools

Mark as Spammer