I’m at a loss as to whether or not this is the Peppermint Bark or Yu Lu Wu Chai from Verdant. I left one of them out yesterday to re-steep, and this is that cup. Still yummy, still can’t tell which is which.

Bonnie

Yu Lu Yan chai is peppery and stronger than the peppermint by far in my opinion. I like it best.

MissB

Ah! Okay. Then this is probably the chai. Thank you!

Comments

Bonnie

MissB

Ah! Okay. Then this is probably the chai. Thank you!

I own an obscene amount of tea, and am always happy to share. Just got back from a six month exploration of Western Europe, so I’ve got some pretty lovely tea that we just can’t easily find this side of the pond. Woot!

In addition to loving tea, I’m a dating columnist, nerd, and avid knitter. I read way too much, type even more, and spend my ‘free’ time exploring, playing board games, reading, hiking, hanging with friends.

Allergies: Strawberries and all grains. I’m having a mild allergic reaction to both lavender and some roses in tea, although for some reason the French seem to have figured out how to do this without making me ill. I also avoid sugar and Splenda where possible.

Burnaby, BC, Canada