drank Coconut Cream Pie by Butiki Teas

Why do some rooibos teas make me feel like I’m having an allergic reaction, while others I’m just fine with? This is, unfortunately, one of the teas that makes me feel like the back of my throat is scratched out. I’m so confused. Into the swap box it goes.

Regardless, it’s a beautiful tea. Creamy, coconut, really does make me think of pie. Truvia added makes it that much better.

JustJames

was it green or red? the greens bother me less than the reds, but i can’t tell you why.

MissB

Red. I’m 100% fine with greens. Only some red rooibos bugs me though. I even strained this one three times.

JustJames

red gets me each and every time. 80\ without fail.

tigress_al

:(. That’s no fun

Comments

JustJames

MissB

JustJames

red gets me each and every time. 80\ without fail.

tigress_al