This was gifted to me in a colleague holiday gift exchange. Thank you, Secret Giftee!

I wanted to try a new herbal tonight, as I’ve had more than my fair share of caffeine today. It smells strongly of cinnamon, licorice and something I failed to place, however steeped it’s all cinnamon. All I’m getting out of the brew however is hibiscus, followed by cinnamon, and something… off. Musty, darker fruit? Perhaps this is the plum. Sweetened with some Truvia (1tsp for 12oz), it’s still… yeah, I have to dump this. Sorry giftee, as I know your intentions were only the best.

Sometimes it just wasn’t meant to be! ;-)

Sometimes it just wasn’t meant to be! ;-)

Love: fruity, dessert, chai, spicy, all types of tea.

Vancouver, BC, Canada