drank Vanilla Comoro by Harney & Sons

Yum! Enjoying my first ever episode of BBC’s Sherlock (love it!) while mowing down on a grain-free cinnamon bun/whoopie pie, a cup of this tea, and a new knitting project. Gotta love holiday gifts, especially those that support my dietary needs! (Recipe is from the 30 Minute Wheat Belly book, which I received for Christmas).

JustJames

be warned: sherlock is habit forming!

Veronica

Love Sherlock! That sounds like a relaxing – and delicious – day. Have fun!

Isaila

I’m about to go off to a Sherlock season 3 episode 1 viewing party! Welcome to the club :)

Anna

If you have the DVD, don’t miss the super camp/cheesy first version of the first episode. Wow. Epic overhaul.

Shmiracles

i’d like to welcome you to Sherlock too! and it goes so exceptionally well with tea!!

VariaTEA

I started watching Sherlock on the 31st and I was officially caught up last night. It is THAT addictive! I am glad you are also enjoying it :)

Sarah

DH and I love Sherlock! The BBC one is so good, it’s sad that it’s only 3 episodes a year :(

madametj

Love that show! Did you see the new one?

MissB

Well, three episodes every 18 months, if the last one proves to repeat itself. I’ve watched all three episodes of the third series now. Loved them!

Comments

JustJames

be warned: sherlock is habit forming!

Veronica

Love Sherlock! That sounds like a relaxing – and delicious – day. Have fun!

Isaila

Anna

Shmiracles

VariaTEA

Sarah

madametj

Love that show! Did you see the new one?

MissB

Love: fruity, dessert, chai, spicy, all types of tea.

Vancouver, BC, Canada