This is delicious, and I’m so glad that JustJames grabbed some in the Huge Black Friday Tea Buyout of 2013 (seriously, it was almost $500 in tea from fourteen different companies spread over six people)!

Smells strongly of an Earl Grey, but tamed down a bit with something dessert-like. Vanilla, I’m assuming, even though my brain says caramel… know JustJames would avoid something caramel unless it’s from Stacy at Butiki.

Steeped, it smells the same. The edges of a normal Earl Grey are smoothed out by the vanilla and something faintly berry-ish. Sweetened I get more of a creamy anise flavor, which is weird since there’s zero licorice anything in here. Regardless, it’s delicious, and I’m so glad I decided to go in on this bag!

JustJames

blackberry and vanilla is what i always registered =0)

the box did not arrive today. =0(

MissB

What? I paid for it to arrive today. Grrr. I’m still waiting for stuff to get to me that was shipped weeks before the holidays, too.

Sigh. If it’s still missing tomorrow, I’ll find the tracking # again and see what’s up.

Isaila

Is this the Cara McGee blend? I’m pretty sure that it’s like creamy earl grey and black berry. Love this one :)

MissB

It is! I’ve changed the name a few times to clarify it’s the Cara McGee one, but it keeps on getting changed back. Ah well. Super tasty!

OMGsrsly

I stuck the “created by” tag into the description. Hope that helps!

Smarty pants! :)

Comments

JustJames

blackberry and vanilla is what i always registered =0)

the box did not arrive today. =0(

Isaila

OMGsrsly

I stuck the “created by” tag into the description. Hope that helps!

Smarty pants! :)