Interesting tea. I grabbed it because I’m becoming a huge fan of Cara McGee, and the ingredient list seemed compelling to me. Vanilla chocolate ginger chai with a gunpowder base? Okay, I’ll bite.

Really unique blend, and I understand now why the description reads “never dull”. Every sip is a bit different. Sometimes I get smoky chocolate, other times (like my last sip) I’m getting vanilla chai with granular ginger. The base is always present, it’s just the accents that differ.

Do I like it? It’s intriguing. It’s far from love, however I do appreciate the blend and complexity.

=0\ hmmm.

MissB

I think I put some in your box that should have been there today. If I forgot it, I’ll add some to the new bag already started for you. :P

JustJames

new? what new? stop it!!!!!!

MissB

It’s just a given. Someone sends me some oolong or strawberry, and I plunk it off to the side for you.

Comments

JustJames

=0\ hmmm.

JustJames

new? what new? stop it!!!!!!

Burnaby, BC, Canada