Interesting tea. I grabbed it because I’m becoming a huge fan of Cara McGee, and the ingredient list seemed compelling to me. Vanilla chocolate ginger chai with a gunpowder base? Okay, I’ll bite.

Really unique blend, and I understand now why the description reads “never dull”. Every sip is a bit different. Sometimes I get smoky chocolate, other times (like my last sip) I’m getting vanilla chai with granular ginger. The base is always present, it’s just the accents that differ.

Do I like it? It’s intriguing. It’s far from love, however I do appreciate the blend and complexity.

=0\ hmmm.

MissB

I think I put some in your box that should have been there today. If I forgot it, I’ll add some to the new bag already started for you. :P

JustJames

new? what new? stop it!!!!!!

MissB

It’s just a given. Someone sends me some oolong or strawberry, and I plunk it off to the side for you.

Comments

JustJames

=0\ hmmm.

JustJames

new? what new? stop it!!!!!!

MissB

I own an obscene amount of tea, and am always happy to share. Just got back from a six month exploration of Western Europe, so I’ve got some pretty lovely tea that we just can’t easily find this side of the pond. Woot!

In addition to loving tea, I’m a dating columnist, nerd, and avid knitter. I read way too much, type even more, and spend my ‘free’ time exploring, playing board games, reading, hiking, hanging with friends.

Allergies: Strawberries and all grains. I’m having a mild allergic reaction to both lavender and some roses in tea, although for some reason the French seem to have figured out how to do this without making me ill. I also avoid sugar and Splenda where possible.

Burnaby, BC, Canada