Thank you OMGsrsly for this lovely sample. I made it in the Breville to make sure I steeped it properly, so this is a whole liter of tea, plus a sipdown.

This is actually cup #2; cup #1 was devoured hours ago, and I liked it more for some reason. Perhaps because I re-boiled this cup so that I had hot tea? Before it tasted more like an herbal, an unusual fruit herbal, and now I’m mostly getting apple in there, with a bit of something that makes me think of bamboo.

OMGsrsly

I like it hot, and it’s pretty good iced as well. I don’t remember if I’ve cold brewed it, but I bought more… :)

Comments

OMGsrsly

Love: fruity, dessert, chai, spicy, all types of tea.

Vancouver, BC, Canada