drank Cranberry Acai - herb by Zen Tea

Thank you OMGsrsly for this lovely sample. I made it in the Breville to make sure I steeped it properly, so this is a whole liter of tea, plus a sipdown.

This is actually cup #2; cup #1 was devoured hours ago, and I liked it more for some reason. Perhaps because I re-boiled this cup so that I had hot tea? Before it tasted more like an herbal, an unusual fruit herbal, and now I’m mostly getting apple in there, with a bit of something that makes me think of bamboo.

OMGsrsly

I like it hot, and it’s pretty good iced as well. I don’t remember if I’ve cold brewed it, but I bought more… :)

Comments

OMGsrsly

Teaholic, with a leaning toward rooibos, green, puerh and white teas, although I’m trying some black tea again. Missing living near a tea shoppe that offers a lot of options; my only (within walking distance) choices are currently mall-bound. Still, I have a whole cupboard dedicated to tea.

Burnaby, BC, Canada