Thank you OMGsrsly for this lovely sample. I made it in the Breville to make sure I steeped it properly, so this is a whole liter of tea, plus a sipdown.

This is actually cup #2; cup #1 was devoured hours ago, and I liked it more for some reason. Perhaps because I re-boiled this cup so that I had hot tea? Before it tasted more like an herbal, an unusual fruit herbal, and now I’m mostly getting apple in there, with a bit of something that makes me think of bamboo.

OMGsrsly

I like it hot, and it’s pretty good iced as well. I don’t remember if I’ve cold brewed it, but I bought more… :)

Comments

OMGsrsly

I own an obscene amount of tea, and am always happy to share. Just got back from a six month exploration of Western Europe, so I’ve got some pretty lovely tea that we just can’t easily find this side of the pond. Woot!

In addition to loving tea, I’m a dating columnist, nerd, and avid knitter. I read way too much, type even more, and spend my ‘free’ time exploring, playing board games, reading, hiking, hanging with friends.

Allergies: Strawberries and all grains. I’m having a mild allergic reaction to both lavender and some roses in tea, although for some reason the French seem to have figured out how to do this without making me ill. I also avoid sugar and Splenda where possible.

Burnaby, BC, Canada