drank Lemon Meringue Rooibos by Tealish

Had this last night before bed, and enjoyed more just now as well that was left over. Even oversteeped (overnight!) it’s still a delight.

Boiling 8 min or more

Teaholic, with a leaning toward rooibos, green, puerh and white teas, although I’m trying some black tea again. Missing living near a tea shoppe that offers a lot of options; my only (within walking distance) choices are currently mall-bound. Still, I have a whole cupboard dedicated to tea.

Burnaby, BC, Canada