94
drank Lemon Meringue Rooibos by Tealish
1116 tasting notes

Had this last night before bed, and enjoyed more just now as well that was left over. Even oversteeped (overnight!) it’s still a delight.

Preparation
Boiling 8 min or more

Login or sign up to leave a comment.

People who liked this

Login or sign up to leave a comment.

Profile

Bio

Teaholic! Currently loving flavored blacks, greens, whites and rooibos blends, straight blacks and greens, and have a long-standing adoration for herbals/medicinals. Dessert teas top my list along with anything cocoa-y (like Laoshan Black, any of Verdant’s chai’s and Whispering Pines’ Mint Chocolate Chip). Missing living near a tea shoppe that offers a lot of options; other than DAVIDs a few blocks away, I’m buying most of my stuff online. Still, I have more than two cupboards devoted to tea, and a ridiculous amount of it!

In addition to loving tea, I’m a dating columnist, single mom, nerd, and avid knitter. I read way too much, type even more, and spend my ‘free’ time either running, swinging kettlebells, or hanging with friends.

I love tea swaps, and will gladly swap anything I have that I have enough of to share.

Allergies: Strawberries and all grains. I’m having a mild allergic reaction to both lavender and some roses in tea, and thus I’m avoiding these for now as well. I also avoid sugar and Splenda where possible.

Location

Burnaby, BC, Canada

Following These People

Moderator Tools

Mark as Spammer