Tried a cup of this before sending off the rest to an Earl Grey -loving Steepster. I’ve sent this out to someone else already as well, I’m just blanking out as to who.

Plain, I found it a bit harsh, smoky and dry. Sweetened with a bit of Truvia, it perks up considerably. The bergamot presents more fully, the smokiness is still there, and the dryness is still present. While I’m far from an earl grey aficionado, I’d say this is a pretty solid blend.

Teaholic, with a leaning toward rooibos, green, puerh and white teas, although I’m trying some black tea again. Missing living near a tea shoppe that offers a lot of options; my only (within walking distance) choices are currently mall-bound. Still, I have a whole cupboard dedicated to tea.

Burnaby, BC, Canada