Tried a cup of this before sending off the rest to an Earl Grey -loving Steepster. I’ve sent this out to someone else already as well, I’m just blanking out as to who.

Plain, I found it a bit harsh, smoky and dry. Sweetened with a bit of Truvia, it perks up considerably. The bergamot presents more fully, the smokiness is still there, and the dryness is still present. While I’m far from an earl grey aficionado, I’d say this is a pretty solid blend.

I own an obscene amount of tea, and am always happy to share. Just got back from a six month exploration of Western Europe, so I’ve got some pretty lovely tea that we just can’t easily find this side of the pond. Woot!

In addition to loving tea, I’m a dating columnist, nerd, and avid knitter. I read way too much, type even more, and spend my ‘free’ time exploring, playing board games, reading, hiking, hanging with friends.

Allergies: Strawberries and all grains. I’m having a mild allergic reaction to both lavender and some roses in tea, although for some reason the French seem to have figured out how to do this without making me ill. I also avoid sugar and Splenda where possible.

Burnaby, BC, Canada