drank Christmas by Adagio Teas

As per usual these days, I oversteeped this one. Thus it’s all clove, and my mouth has now gone numb. Silly me! Refusing to rate until I can do it justice.

Teaholic, with a leaning toward rooibos, green, puerh and white teas, although I’m trying some black tea again. Missing living near a tea shoppe that offers a lot of options; my only (within walking distance) choices are currently mall-bound. Still, I have a whole cupboard dedicated to tea.

Burnaby, BC, Canada