82

I understand now why everyone is raving about this tea. It really is very tasty!

I see white snowflake sugar bits in the tea, as well as black tea and some cornflowers. Little else.

Straight, I found the tea a bit harsh similarly to the other EGs I’ve had today. With Truvia however, it smoothed out and became all yummy and fluffy and delicious.

Preparation
Boiling 4 min, 45 sec
VariaTEA

YAY! I am glad you liked it. I LOVE this tea!!

Login or sign up to leave a comment.

Comments

VariaTEA

YAY! I am glad you liked it. I LOVE this tea!!

Login or sign up to leave a comment.

Profile

Bio

Teaholic! Currently loving flavored blacks, greens, whites, green rooibos blends, straight blacks and greens, and have a long-standing adoration for herbals/medicinals. Dessert teas top my list along with anything cocoa-y.

I own an obscene amount of tea, and am always happy to share. Having said that, I’m traveling indefinitely (currently in Ireland) so my stash will sit and wait for me, as I send back tea to explore more when I get home again.

In addition to loving tea, I’m a dating columnist, single mom, nerd, and avid knitter. I read way too much, type even more, and spend my ‘free’ time either running, swinging kettlebells, or hanging with friends.

Allergies: Strawberries and all grains. I’m having a mild allergic reaction to both lavender and some roses in tea, and thus I’m avoiding these for now as well. I also avoid sugar and Splenda where possible.

Location

Burnaby, BC, Canada

Following These People

Moderator Tools

Mark as Spammer