I understand now why everyone is raving about this tea. It really is very tasty!

I see white snowflake sugar bits in the tea, as well as black tea and some cornflowers. Little else.

Straight, I found the tea a bit harsh similarly to the other EGs I’ve had today. With Truvia however, it smoothed out and became all yummy and fluffy and delicious.

VariaTEA

YAY! I am glad you liked it. I LOVE this tea!!

Comments

VariaTEA

YAY! I am glad you liked it. I LOVE this tea!!

I own an obscene amount of tea, and am always happy to share. Just got back from a six month exploration of Western Europe, so I’ve got some pretty lovely tea that we just can’t easily find this side of the pond. Woot!

In addition to loving tea, I’m a dating columnist, nerd, and avid knitter. I read way too much, type even more, and spend my ‘free’ time exploring, playing board games, reading, hiking, hanging with friends.

Allergies: Strawberries and all grains. I’m having a mild allergic reaction to both lavender and some roses in tea, although for some reason the French seem to have figured out how to do this without making me ill. I also avoid sugar and Splenda where possible.

Burnaby, BC, Canada