So… my last sample (that was a sipdown) came from OMGsrsly. This sample (a full pouch!) came from CelebriTEA. Wowza! So glad I love this.

Working on transitioning to a brand new laptop. Whee! I just wish it were a bit easier. Win 8 is a bit… weird. Love the keyboard though, and the actual laptop itself. And so, I’ll be up late tweaking. May even set up the new printer, too.

Boiling 8 min or more
VariaTEA

I had to switch to Windows 8 a couple months back when I dropped my old laptop and I hated it at first but once you adjust, it is amazing. Hope you adjust soon!

JustJames

for me windows 8 boiled down to ’don’t overthink it’, now it’s easy. =0)

Dexter

I’m rebelling against Windows 8 – choosing to use the desktop not the apps…so far that’s working for me. (I still miss the start key)

MissB

You can get the start key again; I used a program called Iobit just now that basically got rid of all the crud the system auto-installed, and gave me my Start Menu back. That was really the only thing I had to have. :)

Tuscanteal

I wasn’t a fan either… it seems designed for a tablet, which isn’t what I have. I installed the interface that makes it look like classic windows though.

Comments

VariaTEA

JustJames

for me windows 8 boiled down to ’don’t overthink it’, now it’s easy. =0)

Dexter

MissB

Tuscanteal

I own an obscene amount of tea, and am always happy to share. Just got back from a six month exploration of Western Europe, so I’ve got some pretty lovely tea that we just can’t easily find this side of the pond. Woot!

In addition to loving tea, I’m a dating columnist, nerd, and avid knitter. I read way too much, type even more, and spend my ‘free’ time exploring, playing board games, reading, hiking, hanging with friends.

Allergies: Strawberries and all grains. I’m having a mild allergic reaction to both lavender and some roses in tea, although for some reason the French seem to have figured out how to do this without making me ill. I also avoid sugar and Splenda where possible.

Burnaby, BC, Canada