So… my last sample (that was a sipdown) came from OMGsrsly. This sample (a full pouch!) came from CelebriTEA. Wowza! So glad I love this.

Working on transitioning to a brand new laptop. Whee! I just wish it were a bit easier. Win 8 is a bit… weird. Love the keyboard though, and the actual laptop itself. And so, I’ll be up late tweaking. May even set up the new printer, too.

Boiling 8 min or more
VariaTEA

I had to switch to Windows 8 a couple months back when I dropped my old laptop and I hated it at first but once you adjust, it is amazing. Hope you adjust soon!

JustJames

for me windows 8 boiled down to ’don’t overthink it’, now it’s easy. =0)

Dexter3657

I’m rebelling against Windows 8 – choosing to use the desktop not the apps…so far that’s working for me. (I still miss the start key)

MissB

You can get the start key again; I used a program called Iobit just now that basically got rid of all the crud the system auto-installed, and gave me my Start Menu back. That was really the only thing I had to have. :)

Tuscanteal

I wasn’t a fan either… it seems designed for a tablet, which isn’t what I have. I installed the interface that makes it look like classic windows though.

Comments

VariaTEA

JustJames

for me windows 8 boiled down to ’don’t overthink it’, now it’s easy. =0)

Dexter3657

MissB

Tuscanteal

Teaholic, with a leaning toward rooibos, green, puerh and white teas, although I’m trying some black tea again. Missing living near a tea shoppe that offers a lot of options; my only (within walking distance) choices are currently mall-bound. Still, I have a whole cupboard dedicated to tea.

Burnaby, BC, Canada