drank Secret Garden by LuxBerry Tea

Wasn’t sure what to think of this tea, as it’s been in my cupboard for a few months now, and I’m totally blanking out on my last experiences with it. So, fresh palate it is!

There’s a lot going on in this cup – 8 ounces of water, 2 tsp of tea, steeped for about 10 minutes. The colour is dark brown, similar to many black teas, although the flavour is very different. I’m getting a fair amount of different flavours in here: raisin, carrot, lemongrass, tart apple, something herbal I yet to taste otherwise. A dark berry in there too somewhere. It’s juicy yet subtle if that makes any sense, and I think I understand more now why it’s called Secret Garden – it makes me think of the wonderful book by the same name that I read as a child.

Boiling 8 min or more

Love: fruity, dessert, chai, spicy, all types of tea.

Vancouver, BC, Canada