drank Spiced Fantasy by LuxBerry Tea

Hm. Do I get gingerbread? Only if I sweeten the tea with Truvia. Orange gingerbread, although I’d say more spice (with bite) and orange than anything. Still delightful!

Gosh I love Sherlock, and am so sad having just realized how few episodes there are.

Boiling 8 min or more
Dustin

Did you see the latest Sherlock episode?! I was really excited there was finally a new one!

Roswell Strange

The latest episode was amazing!

Dustin

I agree, amaaaaaziiiing! I am going to watch it again with my sister soon. It really reminded about how disconnected Sherlock is from society and individuals. I bet he’d make a great Vulcan, which reminds me that I still need to see the lastest Star Trek movie with Mr. Cumbermatch in it!

OMGsrsly

Have you watched the Jeremy Brett series?

tea-sipper

LOVE Sherlock! There will be 12 episodes (or more) at some point.. it’s like 12 Sherlock movies!

MissB

Jeremy Brett series? Looking now…

OMGsrsly

Jeremy Brett. Amazing! Just don’t get too attached to S1 Watson.

Comments

Dustin

Roswell Strange

The latest episode was amazing!

OMGsrsly

Have you watched the Jeremy Brett series?

tea-sipper

MissB

Jeremy Brett series? Looking now…

OMGsrsly

Jeremy Brett. Amazing! Just don’t get too attached to S1 Watson.

Love: fruity, dessert, chai, spicy, all types of tea.

Vancouver, BC, Canada