drank Bamboo Integrity by Zen Tea

While I do really, really enjoy this, I feel like I’m underleafing somehow. 3 tsp for 12 oz. seems right as per the instructions, and yet… I’m missing something. Still delicious. Maybe it’s just late.

Boiling 8 min or more

Teaholic, with a leaning toward rooibos, green, puerh and white teas, although I’m trying some black tea again. Missing living near a tea shoppe that offers a lot of options; my only (within walking distance) choices are currently mall-bound. Still, I have a whole cupboard dedicated to tea.

Burnaby, BC, Canada