drank Spiked Eggnog by Herbal Infusions

As it cools it’s definitely a boozy, rich eggnog – lovely! The spices are all there, and it’s surprisingly good (and an excellent fix for when eggnog is off your list of teas you can drink). I did remove the cute gingerbread sugar pieces however, and used Truvia instead.

Anna

Oh no. I’m now worried about the fate of the little gingerbread men.

MissB

Ha! They ended up in a package now off to another tea owner. :)

Phew.

Comments

Anna

Oh no. I’m now worried about the fate of the little gingerbread men.

MissB

Ha! They ended up in a package now off to another tea owner. :)

Phew.