drank Spiked Eggnog by Herbal Infusions

As it cools it’s definitely a boozy, rich eggnog – lovely! The spices are all there, and it’s surprisingly good (and an excellent fix for when eggnog is off your list of teas you can drink). I did remove the cute gingerbread sugar pieces however, and used Truvia instead.

Anna

Oh no. I’m now worried about the fate of the little gingerbread men.

MissB

Ha! They ended up in a package now off to another tea owner. :)

Phew.

Comments

Anna

Oh no. I’m now worried about the fate of the little gingerbread men.

MissB

Ha! They ended up in a package now off to another tea owner. :)

Phew.

I own an obscene amount of tea, and am always happy to share. Just got back from a six month exploration of Western Europe, so I’ve got some pretty lovely tea that we just can’t easily find this side of the pond. Woot!

In addition to loving tea, I’m a dating columnist, nerd, and avid knitter. I read way too much, type even more, and spend my ‘free’ time exploring, playing board games, reading, hiking, hanging with friends.

Allergies: Strawberries and all grains. I’m having a mild allergic reaction to both lavender and some roses in tea, although for some reason the French seem to have figured out how to do this without making me ill. I also avoid sugar and Splenda where possible.

Burnaby, BC, Canada