drank Eggnog & Pralines by Butiki Teas

Unique tea! Really glad I grabbed the Amoda box for a few months to try this one out. Huge thanks to whomever gave me the heads up! Blanking out on who it was…

This smells very much like pralines, or at the very least, nuts. I can almost taste the nuts as I inhale, if that makes any sense at all. I’m fascinated and shocked by this blend – while it’s far from my favorite Butiki blend, it is superb, and Stacy has done an excellent job of blending two unique flavors into a green tea, well. I’ll likely be one of the folks who pass on this if it’s offered in the future, only because the flavors are a bit far from my favorite flavor profiles.

JustJames

i’m just settling into this sample!!! smells very intriguing…

Comments

JustJames

i’m just settling into this sample!!! smells very intriguing…

Teaholic, with a leaning toward rooibos, green, puerh and white teas, although I’m trying some black tea again. Missing living near a tea shoppe that offers a lot of options; my only (within walking distance) choices are currently mall-bound. Still, I have a whole cupboard dedicated to tea.

Burnaby, BC, Canada