drank Peppermint Bark by Della Terra Teas

Okay, this one surprised me. I actually thought it was Teajo’s Raspberry Bark (and posted this there), and then realized it wasn’t. How could I mistake the two? Uh…

Smells beautifully of creamy chocolate bark. Really, it’s bang on. The flavors are pretty mild on their own, however I can taste both cocoa and something fruity in the cup with zero additions. Sweetened with a touch of Truvia, the flavors pop into something creamy and sweet. I get less cocoa this way, but it’s still there in the form of a dark, dry cacao flavor. I’m missing almost all of the black base in this iteration, which is just fine with me. Quite lovely!

I own an obscene amount of tea, and am always happy to share. Just got back from a six month exploration of Western Europe, so I’ve got some pretty lovely tea that we just can’t easily find this side of the pond. Woot!

In addition to loving tea, I’m a dating columnist, nerd, and avid knitter. I read way too much, type even more, and spend my ‘free’ time exploring, playing board games, reading, hiking, hanging with friends.

Allergies: Strawberries and all grains. I’m having a mild allergic reaction to both lavender and some roses in tea, although for some reason the French seem to have figured out how to do this without making me ill. I also avoid sugar and Splenda where possible.

Burnaby, BC, Canada