drank Peppermint Bark by Della Terra Teas

Okay, this one surprised me. I actually thought it was Teajo’s Raspberry Bark (and posted this there), and then realized it wasn’t. How could I mistake the two? Uh…

Smells beautifully of creamy chocolate bark. Really, it’s bang on. The flavors are pretty mild on their own, however I can taste both cocoa and something fruity in the cup with zero additions. Sweetened with a touch of Truvia, the flavors pop into something creamy and sweet. I get less cocoa this way, but it’s still there in the form of a dark, dry cacao flavor. I’m missing almost all of the black base in this iteration, which is just fine with me. Quite lovely!

Love: fruity, dessert, chai, spicy, all types of tea.

Vancouver, BC, Canada