drank Peppermint Bark by Della Terra Teas

Okay, this one surprised me. I actually thought it was Teajo’s Raspberry Bark (and posted this there), and then realized it wasn’t. How could I mistake the two? Uh…

Smells beautifully of creamy chocolate bark. Really, it’s bang on. The flavors are pretty mild on their own, however I can taste both cocoa and something fruity in the cup with zero additions. Sweetened with a touch of Truvia, the flavors pop into something creamy and sweet. I get less cocoa this way, but it’s still there in the form of a dark, dry cacao flavor. I’m missing almost all of the black base in this iteration, which is just fine with me. Quite lovely!

Teaholic, with a leaning toward rooibos, green, puerh and white teas, although I’m trying some black tea again. Missing living near a tea shoppe that offers a lot of options; my only (within walking distance) choices are currently mall-bound. Still, I have a whole cupboard dedicated to tea.

Burnaby, BC, Canada