drank Pu Erh Chorange by Adagio Teas

Hm. Wanted to love this, even though I’ve had mediocre luck with everything Adagio except the fan blends, which are usually a mixture of several different teas like this one.

Dry and steeped this smells very, very earthy. Earth takes over my sip completely except for a hint of orange at the end, unless I add some Truvia which brings out the orange a bit more. It’s unfair to compare this to the Fauchon L’Automme from earlier, and yet… L’Automme is so much better! Yes, it’s a rooibos and this is a pu-erh but still. I want that flavor in this cup!

Teaholic, with a leaning toward rooibos, green, puerh and white teas, although I’m trying some black tea again. Missing living near a tea shoppe that offers a lot of options; my only (within walking distance) choices are currently mall-bound. Still, I have a whole cupboard dedicated to tea.

Burnaby, BC, Canada