drank Pu Erh Chorange by Adagio Teas

Hm. Wanted to love this, even though I’ve had mediocre luck with everything Adagio except the fan blends, which are usually a mixture of several different teas like this one.

Dry and steeped this smells very, very earthy. Earth takes over my sip completely except for a hint of orange at the end, unless I add some Truvia which brings out the orange a bit more. It’s unfair to compare this to the Fauchon L’Automme from earlier, and yet… L’Automme is so much better! Yes, it’s a rooibos and this is a pu-erh but still. I want that flavor in this cup!

I own an obscene amount of tea, and am always happy to share. Just got back from a six month exploration of Western Europe, so I’ve got some pretty lovely tea that we just can’t easily find this side of the pond. Woot!

In addition to loving tea, I’m a dating columnist, nerd, and avid knitter. I read way too much, type even more, and spend my ‘free’ time exploring, playing board games, reading, hiking, hanging with friends.

Allergies: Strawberries and all grains. I’m having a mild allergic reaction to both lavender and some roses in tea, although for some reason the French seem to have figured out how to do this without making me ill. I also avoid sugar and Splenda where possible.

Burnaby, BC, Canada