Oh Steepster, are you having hiccups again? Boo. Thus my reasoning behind why I’m struggling to say who exactly sent this tea via the 12 Days of Christmas swap – however someone did. Even drew The Doctor with a bowtie on the baggie! So awesome.

The person who shared this also shared that this tea gets bitter quick, and boy were they right. I steeped at a lower temperature and for less time, and yet I still get astringency right off the bat. As per usual, some sweetener helps to tone it down a bit, however my mouth is still dry and puckering. I get a touch of caramel in there, definitely the cream from the coconut, and little else other than – dry base. :(

Roswell Strange

http://steepster.com/teas/custom-adagio-teas/32435-eleven (That’s the 11 blend we got, just as a heads up)

MissB

Darn it! I couldn’t find it last night no matter what I did. Sigh. I’ll send a note to get this one deleted.

Comments

Roswell Strange

MissB

Teaholic, with a leaning toward rooibos, green, puerh and white teas, although I’m trying some black tea again. Missing living near a tea shoppe that offers a lot of options; my only (within walking distance) choices are currently mall-bound. Still, I have a whole cupboard dedicated to tea.

Burnaby, BC, Canada