drank The 11th Doctor by Custom-Adagio Teas

Oh Steepster, are you having hiccups again? Boo. Thus my reasoning behind why I’m struggling to say who exactly sent this tea via the 12 Days of Christmas swap – however someone did. Even drew The Doctor with a bowtie on the baggie! So awesome.

The person who shared this also shared that this tea gets bitter quick, and boy were they right. I steeped at a lower temperature and for less time, and yet I still get astringency right off the bat. As per usual, some sweetener helps to tone it down a bit, however my mouth is still dry and puckering. I get a touch of caramel in there, definitely the cream from the coconut, and little else other than – dry base. :(

Roswell Strange

http://steepster.com/teas/custom-adagio-teas/32435-eleven (That’s the 11 blend we got, just as a heads up)

MissB

Darn it! I couldn’t find it last night no matter what I did. Sigh. I’ll send a note to get this one deleted.

Comments

Roswell Strange

MissB

Love: fruity, dessert, chai, spicy, all types of tea.

Vancouver, BC, Canada