Jeepers, it took me so long to get this from the border, that I’d completely forgotten I’d ordered some!

Smells strongly of licorice, of course, and tastes pretty much exactly like black licorice. Really, truly lovely drink. There are only so many postiive and yummy adjectives I can come up with for Stacy’s amazing blends!

JennyFur

I can honestly say that would be a tea I would definitely dislike. Nice of them to clearly label the flavor though. I live in fear of oopsing into a mouthful of black licorice.

MissB

Yep, only for licorice lovers. :) I too hate it when teas are poorly labeled with the ingredients, like Cacao Mint by Samovar (which has a lot of lavender in it).

OMGsrsly

This is a licorice tea without actual licorice. It’s perfect for me, because licorice root in tea is not a favoured application.

Comments

JennyFur

MissB